Wednesday, January 23, 2008

List of my Current Obsessions

1. Checking craigslist for apartments that I've no intention of renting.
2. Checking craigslist for shabby chic furniture.
3. Craigslist.
4. Making sure all the blinds in my room are either angled up or angled down.
5. Keeping my nails filed.
6. Puffs tissues.
7. Stretching after each workout.
8. 'Superstar' by Lupe Fiasco.
9. Green beans - delicious.
10. Looking for plane tix to places I can't afford to go.

Too bad I can't be obsessed with 'scripture study' or 'putting money in savings'. So that's that. In other news Pamchenko confessed she had no idea what my blog was called - and could I email her the name of it? Which proves that my mother doesn't read my blog, so get ready for some scandalous posts about my fabulous Dallas nightlife......and some sweary-ness.........and...........a tattoo perhaps?

4 comments:

The Letterman's said...

HeidyJ yeah, I love when you post, hey I just started a family blog, we'll see how long I can keep it up, check it out at lifeatthelettermans.blogspot.com and you can see all the pics of the little ones you can handle.
J

Unknown said...

I can totally picture you being obsessed with all of those. :)
5- you have nails!
9- Are those canned? beans.... :/
10- Keep looking, esspecially for places that start with B and end in loomington, Indiana.

I think my current obsessions include:
1. Clementines. So sweet, convenient, and easy to peal!
2. Checking blogs and comments.
3. Trying to drink all my water before 10 PM as to minimize the times I have to get up in the middle of the night to pee.

Saule Cogneur said...

Green beens are hard to beat if they are fresh.

The egg beater breaks every time.

yuck yuck yuck

IsabellaArchery said...

1. Chocolate covered blueberries.
2. Numb3rs
3. Avoiding the grading of papers.
4. Freerice.com/
5. Nyquil, cough drops, Tylenol PM, Airborne, Vitamin C, etc.
6. Travelocity Farewatcher emails
7. Corn dogs
8. Chicken Coconut Kurma
9. Post-it Notes
10. Kites
11. *See #1 on la dolcezza's
12. iPod-isms
13. Eyebrow waxing
14. Scorchingly hot showers