Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Updates...

WASATCH BACK RELAY
The official team name has been decided: Run More, Eat More. It's more of a mantra I'd say. But I voted for it too so I'm not complaining. La Dolcezza did suggest we name the team Bringin' Wasatch Back, which made me laugh. Clever, clever girl. The registration has been paid in a lump sum and so if you want to secure your place you need to get your money to Pamchenko (Team CAPTAIN!) as soon as possible. For those of you who have not researched the website as previously suggested, you will want to know that if you want to pay and then have to drop out at a later date substitutions are allowed until April.

***

MOVING TO DALLAS
Yes I will be moving to the Lone Star state at the beginning of October. I can't tell you the excitement I feel when I picture myself packing all my worldly belongings into my Civic and heading out...which reminds me, I am in need of some sweet new road trip tunes. Suggestions? Oh, and I copied this from Bexy's blog. HILARIOUS!



***

GRE VOCAB WORD OF THE DAY
Mendacious - adj. Lying; habitually dishonest.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have new songs for you!!!!!
Ummm.. My burner is sicky along with computy. I'll come up with a solution. Don't you worry.
Also, I'm still going to send you my GRE words. Soon. Very soon. Just as soon as I get all three of my packages and one letter to Taiwan (already written) ready to send out.

StrykerLOVE said...

H- i will get Marc to burn a cd for you and mail it off asap - but what kind of music do you NOT like

Heiderhead said...

LD and Whitney -
Oh my! I am so excited that people took that seriously!
I do not like country. Anything else is fair game. See how easy to please I am?
I am leaving Oct. 4th.

StrykerLOVE said...

I may not be able to honor that request - I mean how do you expect to move to TEXAS of all places without a little Jonny Cash, Lucinda Williams or even come on now, DOLLY PARTON?!

The Perkins Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Perkins Fam said...

Any luck on a movie on your end?? None here!! BAH!! We might need a plan B. Good news, I have completed one full week of exercise and I have not killed over!!! And I want it stated that after living with me and being my friend all these long years you should have just a small appreciation for the greatness that is COUNTRY MUSIC!!! Loves ya, the Tippett family Cornball

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

hi,

Love your blog. What a fun place to be in, Texas. Eat some BBQ things for me, just anything it's all good there.