Monday, July 30, 2007

My family is funny. Especially my sis-in-law. When she married Toad I couldn't have been happier. Not only was she friendly and nice, but she pimped a Toyota Supra and she had a huge appetite and she was unabashed when it came to demonstrating the worst french accent known to man. Two nights ago she won my admiration and respect anew when we pulled up to the Iceberg drive-thru.

Crackly Teenage Voice: Welcome to Iceberg, can I take your order?

Super: Yes, I would like a mocha shake with cookie dough and brownies and....uh....heh ( laughter and awe issue from the passenger and back seats) and...shhhh..oh, oreos....(louder laughter throughout the vehicle, as she gestures for quiet)...and, and I want extra oreos.

Crackly Teenage Voice: (bored, disbelief) Yeeeeeahhh. Could you repeat that?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I'm going to have to stop reading your blog too. Again, makes me want to be in your family? Aren't there ANY ways to combine our families? Sigh.

Unknown said...

BTW- I don't know where that ? came from on my second sentence. That wasn't a question...

Amy said...

Yeah, one of my favorite Sarah moments...we were talking on the phone:

me: what'd you guys do yesterday.

Sarah: Well first we went to Strabucks for vanilla frappacinnos and then we went straight over to Sonice for milkshakes.

Deven and Eva said...

Sis, it looks like you need a digital camera, frivelous art only goes so far. Were's the link to my sweet blog? I can't wait to see a post about your Alaskan Adventure.

Dev