Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fashion Trends a Gal can Work With:
The Tousled/Bed Head
Admittedly, this look requires a bit more than rolling out of bed and into the office. If you’re a gal with more oil in your skin you could end up looking like Wormtongue on LOTR but if you’re me and have dry skin and hair or live in an arrid climate, you can be cutting edge with minimal work. For once, the fashion world pulls through for me.


The Mammoth Bag
This trend has transformed me from a semi-homeless looking person ( gym bag, lunch bag, book bag, purse) to a Fashionista. Now I can throw all of my bags into one giant brownish-blackish-fringy thing.


Black Fingernail Polish
This trend hails from the Goth/Emo peeps which in turn is subconsciously associated with vampires which I sometimes fantasize about. Stop judging me. At one time you had a vampire attraction too.


Fashion Trends I refuse to Acknowledge:

The Skinny Jean
This pant looks tolerable on less than 2% of the population. Nuff said. Actually I refuse to acknowledge the rest of the fashion world for this reason.





2 comments:

leslie said...

woo-hoo!!!! i'm SO happy......

Unknown said...

What if you have neither oily skin and hair, or nice semi-straight hair that is easily tousled into style, but pretty curly hair that only gets bigger when touched or slept on? Hypothetically I mean... Fuzz-head. That's what. Thanks a lot fashion...
Tell me when fuzzy is in style please.